The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,234 People using Mojo
353,564 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Trouble with editing profile

Forums General Trouble with editing profile

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Brady Nord 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

joomlashine

Hi everyone,

I am a new user and I come from JoomlaShine. I tried to edit my profile in Profile Editor but when I write in “A little about yourself”, everything runs well. I can edit my text with images, headings and separate paragraphs… I clicked “Save changes” and it notices “You have successfully updated your basic profile information”

However, when I view my profile again, I see all sentences stick together. There are no clear headings and paragraphs, images disappear as well. I dont know why. Is there anyone know it? Please help me! Thanks a bunch in advance.

Iz
    Key Master

Hi there,

We apologize for this. We have currently been working on this error. Our system has been having trouble displaying posts without the HTML showing. We hope to have a solution shortly. The less spaces and paragraphs you can make the better it will appear.

Thanks!

Isaac

-MOJO Support

joomlashine

Thanks to inform me that :) and thanks for your advice. I hope that it will be fixed soon, it is very important to a seller ;) . Please inform me when it gets well. Thank you!

Brady Nord
    Key Master

joomlashine, is this working for you now? If not, please message me so I can be on top of this.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.