The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,219 People using Mojo
353,549 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Unable to download

Forums General Unable to download

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  MatchThemes 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I bought a product from this website and I can’t download it. The website is just loading.

Hi,

It’s the same for me. I sent a message to support for more than 10 hours but I have no answer…

MatchThemes

Hi,

You can submit a ticket to the mojo team via this link: https://mojosupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us  or send them a message via Twitter @mojomarketplace

I got the same problem, got this answer:

“Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for the confusion. The install options that you see when you click the Install button are only if you would like us to do the install for you and we’d love to take care of that for you.”

Not sure if he really read what i wrote in that ticket, when i press the download button the website just load something for hours, i answered that ticket, no news since yesterday, today i sent another ticket no answer yet, plus my Mojo account is “Locked” so i can’t log in and stuff, now i created another account just to try to communicate with them in vain, and i lost 1 working day for that this is getting ridicolous.

Hello dears…. They could download the themes? …… I cannot ;/

thelma lay

I am also having problems downloading from this site. Any suggestions?

Looks like their downloads are broken. They did not seem to have a problem collecting payment though.

Tried to send message to support and got “Secure Connection Failure”…great site….not.

Same problem here. They took my money without a problem, but item will not download. And they make it so hard to get help.

How can this problem occur for a week, and no one at mojo responds? Stop accepting payments if you can’t deliver the files!!!

MatchThemes

@Patrick: I’ve responded to your private message. Please check it out. Hope the mojo team will fix the issue soon.

For other buyers with the same problem, contact the item author and ask to send you the files.

thelma lay

I have tried to contact the author. So far it has been 3 days and nothing. Has anyone been able to get this problem sorted?

hi i can’t download my themes!

not working, please i need with urgency
    ROEN – Ultra Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Discount Price: $49
    Full Price: $49
    Purchased On: October 6, 2015

MatchThemes

Submit a ticket to the mojo team via this link: https://mojosupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us 

I discussed with them yesterday and they said the issue was fixed.

Can´t download my buying items.

when the problems are fixed??

Jay

I wish I had known about the pathetic customer service from this website on downloads or I would have reconsidered giving them a dime.  Luckily I contacted the developer who assisted me and emailed me the files needed.  I will make sure that anyone I know steers away from these guys. Pathetic customer service.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.