The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,155 People using Mojo
353,498 Downloaded items
2129 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Updating Themes

Forums General Updating Themes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nathrat

Is there any type of requirement for updating themes? I keep seeing the same themes showing up over and over on the homepage as “updated”, yet when I check the item page, there is no log or anything of what has been updated. I'm curious if these items are really being updated or if people are just gaming the system to get the homepage exposure. I know when I update my items, I put a log on the item page as to what has changed.

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey nathrat, actually I think that was our bad. We had to update some items that were in the wrong categories but we didn't realize they were pushed out there like that. Actually most updates are legit and most of the sellers updating their items are really working hard to improve their items, which is awsome!

Thanks for the heads up, we'll get that updated.

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey nathrat, actually I think that was our bad. We had to update some items that were in the wrong categories but we didn't realize they were pushed out there like that. Actually most updates are legit and most of the sellers updating their items are really working hard to improve their items, which is awsome!

Thanks for the heads up, we'll get that updated.

Anonymous

JR, what if I code up some of my PSD themes? Would I be able to delete the PSD selling page because else I would feel bad if someone bought the PSD's just to find out later there is a coded version available. 

Anonymous

JR, what if I code up some of my PSD themes? Would I be able to delete the PSD selling page because else I would feel bad if someone bought the PSD's just to find out later there is a coded version available. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.