The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,261 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Want to start a WordPress Theme Team

Forums Joint Forces Want to start a WordPress Theme Team

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  wpnukes 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Zee

Hi I would like to start a WordPress Theme team, I can code so basically need a designer that can also do a bit of HTML/CSS…

Regards

Zee

I specialize in web standards compliant web sites, using XHTML, CSS and jQuery.

PSD to XHTML, WordPress, Joomla!, HTML mail, Drupal, osCommerce, Magento, ….

Hand coded XHTML Strict markup. Semantic markup used for SEO (search engine optimization). Light-weight tableless CSS layout. Valid XHTML & CSS. Use of clean code.

Anyone interested in just give me a shout!

I specialize in web standards compliant web sites, using XHTML, CSS and jQuery.

PSD to XHTML, WordPress, Joomla!, HTML mail, Drupal, osCommerce, Magento, ….

Hand coded XHTML Strict markup. Semantic markup used for SEO (search engine optimization). Light-weight tableless CSS layout. Valid XHTML & CSS. Use of clean code.

Anyone interested in just give me a shout!

DylanL

I am available for providing support for themes. I am a volunteer at Mozilla and have lots of experience with WordPress.

Email: Hker17@gmail.com

Thanks! 

- Dylan

DylanL

I am available for providing support for themes. I am a volunteer at Mozilla and have lots of experience with WordPress.

Email: Hker17@gmail.com

Thanks! 

- Dylan

Hello! Im a designer, you can view my work at http://www.merakidesigns.com

I would love to pair up with someone!

Hello! Im a designer, you can view my work at http://www.merakidesigns.com

I would love to pair up with someone!

I am interested in joining the team, feel free to take a look at my profile.

Anyone interested in please send me a private message.

Regards.

Lisa Katked

I am interested in joining the team, feel free to take a look at my profile.

Anyone interested in please send me a private message.

Regards.

Lisa Katked

ubrain

Hi Zee,

I am basically a designer. You can check my latest design at pinterest.com/themerover

I can create beautiful templates for you on Photoshop and can make html5 responsive design too.

Thanks,

Nimit

ubrain

Hi Zee,

I am basically a designer. You can check my latest design at pinterest.com/themerover

I can create beautiful templates for you on Photoshop and can make html5 responsive design too.

Thanks,

Nimit

wpnukes

I have 10 years development experience and also have few live themes at evento market, send me personal message let us start it.

wpnukes

I have 10 years development experience and also have few live themes at evento market, send me personal message let us start it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.