The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

1,647,379 People using Mojo
353,410 Downloaded items
2128 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Withdraws not paid?

Forums Seller Tips Withdraws not paid?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  beke 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Armin N.

Hi

I had my first sales in Mojo and at last 3 days of the July I requested withdraw. ( I requested once in 29 and then again on 31 as I had new sale )

Based on Mojo rules, they said it will be processed 15th, and now it is 20 of August I haven’t received anything yet.

Am I doing something wrong? or there is problem with Mojo at moment? or maybe they simply forgot to send my earnings?

As a developer who just started working here, it is not a good experience to face on first month!

Thanks,
    Armin

Armin N.

Ok, I am going to answer it by myself.

Support here is very friendly and quick :)

Apparently I have made another withdrawal request recently before they have chance to process my withdrawal request, therefor new request cancelled my earlier withdrawal request.

beke

Hi Armin,

Once your account has reached at least $50.00 you can request a withdrawal from mojo site. Payout NET 15 so at the end of each month, your commissions will be paid the following month on the 15th.

But…

The best way to contact mojo is : https://mojosupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will respond within 24 hours.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.