The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,220 People using Mojo
353,550 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

WordPress, joomla, magento or?

Forums General WordPress, joomla, magento or?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ghost 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tom70

I need a theme where people find each other. And they even upload photos and possibly. video. And they provide criteria I have chosen (location, age, etc.) It must be fast to search profiles, also through images to other users and through criteria they can choose from.

Contact with others, can only be done via payment. And from around the world
    easily, quickly and safely.

It should also fit for all platforms and multiple languages. Safety must be okay. It should be easy to work with for me. And did I mention Responsive.

Which is best, wordpress, joomla, magento or?

Please help

Ghost

Choose wordpress not only it has tons of plugins you can use it also has a community of millions of users ready to help each other in times of needs, i suggest you get a theme that supports buddypress like this link below. but you need some plugin like woocommerce to support payment you can get it free or buy the commercial version.

http://www.mojo-themes.com/item/gratitude-buddypress-responsive-wordpress-theme/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.