- HTML5 CSS3 Ready
- Slider Revolution plugin Included ($19 value)
- Visual Composer plugin Included ($34 value)
- Germany and Portuguese lanaguage already included. For other languages we included .PO and .MO files so you can translate it easily.
- Child theme ready
- Dark and Light layout
- Future WordPress version ready
- IsoTope filter animation
- One-click demo content installation
- WooCommerce Theme included
- Seven different header (with RTL options) views to choose
- Responsive design including menu
- Unlimited Colors for skin (by color picker)
- 5 Predefined color packages
- 1 to 4 column Portfolio
- Fast Loading with optimized code
- Blog views – Classic view, Box view, Timeline view
- Background and image uploaders
Help and Support
We have created online documentation so you can read it from anywhere. All the features are described in our document. Here is the link:
Also if you like to ask us any question than please contact us via our official support team at:
v1.2 : 14th Apr 2016
– Visual Composer plugin update to v4.11.2 for WordPress 4.5 compatibility.
– Revolution Slider plugin update to v18.104.22.168 for WordPress 4.5 compatibility.
– Some layout related bug solved. (blog category / tag page 2,3,4 col view layout break issue solved).
– WooCommerce button bug solved. The “Read More” button was not appearing perfect. Also the button was not clickable.
– File include in PHP code now enahanced with WordPress code.
– Titlebar option bug solved. It was not working on single BLOG page options directly.
– Sidebar related bug solved, when events calendar plugin is not installed.
– Some design related bugs solved.
v1.1 : 2nd Mar 2016
– WooCommerce v2.5.2 support added.
– Updated “Revolution Slider” plugin to the latest version v5.1.6
– Shortcode [skincolor] is now working. Solved some bugs.
– Added solution to update Visual Composer plugin directly via TGMPA tool.
– Sidebar bug solved. Previously it was not working for some sections.
– Topbar bug solved for background-color and text-color and some other options.
– Shortcode bug solved – [tm-icon] and [tm-icontext] is now working perfectly.
v1.0 : 25th Jan 2016
– Initial Release
You must be logged in to post a comment.