Bima is a premium Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress theme created for corporate and portfolio websites with support for WooCommerce. It features a very clean, responsive design that is perfect for creating professional image of your company. It’s easy to customize with awesome features like LayerSlider, OptionsTree panel for settings and WordPress Customizer. It’s also Retina ready, has plenty of easy to use shortcodes and tools (like MegaMenu!), and is compatible with WPML – The WordPress Multilingual Plugin! Check more below:
Page Builder – in Bima you’ll find modified version of amazing Aqua Page Builder by syamilmj. It can create 16 columns based layout instead of default 12 and has many additional blocks.
WordPress Theme Customizer – real time preview of your customizations, change colors and backgrounds with two clicks.
Easy to build MegaMenu based on WordPress menu system – you can create wide submenus build on columns, where you can add any text you want and even use shortcodes inside!
Easy Installation – Just follow our documentation to start working with theme, we will guide you how to quickly create your website. You can import XML file with the same data as on Bima Live Preview, or copy demo code from separate text files you can find in “extras” folder ( Please note that images are not included) It’s great way to start customizing already build layouts to create your own!
Unlimited Sidebars – You can select different sidebar for each page and post, and create as many as you want.
Unlimited Portfolios – You can group your portfolio pages by combination of “filters”, which allows you to create many different portfolios, and you can choose different layouts as well (3 or 4 columsn)
New way of creating Galleries – we’ve incorporated new Media Uploader to allow you to create portfolio and post galleries without need of attaching all images to current post. You can now easily select, group, and re-order images from your Media Library.
Blog Options & Post Formats Bima uses Post formats for Standard, Image, Gallery and Video posts, and all formats are in separate files, that way you can easily make your changes You can choose for Blog right or left sidebars and change the size of thumbnails, from big panoramic images to small square thumbs.
Fancybox Integration – Bima uses Fancybox to show images from galleries in their real size!
And even more features!
- Works with WPML – The WordPress Multilingual Plugin
- HTML5 and CSS3
- 500+ Google Fonts
- Twitter Widget based on Twitter 1.1 API (which means you won’t be surprised if your Twitter feed will stop working on 5th March when Twitter API 1.0 will be disabled)
- Shortcodes Generator
- Detailed Documentation
- Pricing Tables
- Custom widgets with Flickr and Twitter
- PSD Files
- Many page templates
I’ve used the following images, icons or other files as listed.
- Resources Used:
- Flexslider (GPLv2 License)
- Isotope (Commercial License)
- Fancybox2 (Multi Domain License) with permission from author
- Google Maps API V3 (CC BY-SA 3.0)
- SubtlePatterns for Backgrounds
- jCarousel – Riding carousels with jQuery MIT license
- WOW – Reveal Animations When You Scroll MIT license
- Animate – CSS Content Animation MIT license
- Mobile Menu – Responsive menu, side menu MIT license
- Parallax – jQuery for Parallax MIT license
- Nice Scroll – Scroll effect similar to ios/mobile MIT license
- Retina – jQuery for Retina MIT license
- Sticky Menu – jQuery for Sticky menu MIT license
You must be logged in to post a comment.