With Eventful – Premium WordPress Theme you can create complex professional websites using WordPress 4.0 that can handle events, locations and artists with a bundle of features and options.
Eventful – Premium WordPress Theme offers a solid, reliable platform to create, maintain and further develop event-oriented websites (festivals, organizations that promote pro-bono events, artists, theaters, concerts, venues and many more).
In version 2.4.4 you will discover the following features:
- Auto-Updates for Eventful Theme and wpEvents.net LITE plugin.
- Responsive design to fit all devices.
- A powerful Ajax Calendar to navigate through events
- A complex events management system that allows you to create rock-solid, complex databases featuring locations, events and artists.
- Custom-made widgets: Featured Artists/Events/Locations, Upcoming Events, Locations/Artists/Events List of Categories.
- Google Maps integrated within locations.
- A bundle of Shortcodes: Slideshows, Dropcaps, Columns, Image Effects, Spacers and many more.
- Period events with start date & end date
- Translation-ready using MO/PO files.
- Web 2.0 front-end design that is both simple and quick to master.
- 2 Front-page slideshows (Flash – Piecemaker & jQuery Coin Slider).
- The powerful Configuration Panel that allows you to modify the theme’s key (ex. Logo, Colors, Background, Fonts, Sliders, Ads, Traffic Counters and many more)
- Custom-made menus with 3 drop-down levels
- Help Desk integrated within the theme
Need more? Check out the PRO Add-on for features such as:
- Recurrent events (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Multiple representations per event.
- Multiple locations per event.
- Organizers custom post-type.
- TinyMCE buttons for Shortcodes insert.
- Permalinks customization for better SEO.
- And many more.
We offer you another useful tool to sell and book tickets via WooCommerce and wpEvents.net plugins. Check out the Tickets Plugin:
- Offline purchase Book Tickets Payment Gateway.
- Assign to each ticket an event representation date.
- Support for recurrent events.
- Tickets integration using shortcodes.
A big Thank You to all of you who reported bugs. We encourage everybody to do so in order to improve this theme. If you wish to report bugs or you are having problems using Eventful or any of our products, please use this email to contact us: support [at] wpevents [dot] net . According to the terms and conditions of mojo-themes.com, we offer online support for troubleshooting and bug fixes. For any other customization please contact us at the same email address.
Latest Version 2.4.4: 15.04.2015
- Fixed Price error within wpEvents.net Plugin.
- Code re-design for a couple of shortcodes.
Version 2.4.3: 13.03.2015
- Fixed images alignment error within Posts.
Version 2.4.2: 11.03.2015
- Fixed display errors in single-artists.php.
- Fixed a couple of style errors within style_responsive_default.css.
Version 2.4.1: 03.03.2015
- Fixed Organizers Sidebar display error.
Version 2.4.0: 19.02.2015
- Added Auto-Updates to Eventful Theme and wpEvents.net LITE Plugin.
- Implemented the Support License for wpEvents.net LITE Plugin.
- Added WooCommerce support for our Tickets Plugin.
- Updated jQuery plugins to latest versions.
Version 2.3.0: 16.12.2014
All previous buyers please update to the latest version. This is a major update. Please back-up your website before upgrade.
- Removed jQuery Tools from all products. This will increase compatibility with third-party plugins.
- Removed Booking System and Ticket Price field. These features will be incorporated into wpEvents.net Tickets plugin. (estimated release date: within one month)
- Updates for all jQuery scripts libraries. (ex: Isotope, ColorPicker, etc.)
- Improved security for Ajax scripts.
- Improved compatibility for non-UTF8 languages within Ajax calls.
- New layout for the back-end.
- jQuery Tabs implemented through-out the WordPress Dashboard.
Version 2.2.0: 21.11.2014
- Fixed font errors in Configuration Panel.
- Fixed upload files in Configuration Panel.
- Custom post-type meta boxes completely redone.
Version 2.0: 29.04.2014
Back-up your database before you upgrade to this version.
- Events management platform completly redone. When you upgrade to this version you should take in consideration that older events will not display pasted dates. Instead, you should manualy add the meta information to the new fields.
- The theme will require installation of the wpEventsnet Lite Plugin. This product is available in the plugins directory.
- Recurrent events, multiple representations per event,, multiple locations per event, organizers custom post type, and many more cool features are available with the professional add-on. You can purchase this product from www.wpevents.net
- New Configuration Panel
- Improved Help Desk with important information regarding your server, WordPress install and theme.
Version 1.6.1: 24.01.2014
Back-up your database before upgrade to this version.
- Featured Meta Box completly redone. Please activate the new fields accordingly to your needs.
- Events / Artists / Locations / Booking / Contacts custom post types were moved from function.php to separate files in /admin/ directory.
- events-archive.php was updated and period options were removed due to high load issues on websites with more than 300 events. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Fixed display errors for the responsive version on some mobile devices.
- Fixed Google Maps Error in WP Dashboard
- Ajax Calendar improved with fallback function if no events are found.
- Redesign autosuggest tool and calendar for WP Dashboard.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Version: 1.5.9Booking System Fixed DWS Configuration Panel issues fixed