Eventful is a Premium WordPress Theme developed to create events-oriented websites. Taking advantage of the powerful custom-post-type feature in WordPress (version 4 and above), we created a complex platform that can handle events, locations and artists with a bundle of features and options.
Eventful – Premium WordPress Theme offers a solid, reliable platform to create, maintain and further develop event focused websites.
In version 2.4.0 you will discover the following features:
- Auto-Updates for Eventful Theme and wpEvents.net LITE plugin.
You can acquire a Support License for FREE, for wpEvents.net LITE plugin, using the coupon: EVENTFULTHEME on SellWire.net
- Responsive design to fit all devices.
- A complex events management system that allows you to create rock-solid, complex databases featuring locations, events and artists.
- A bundle of Shortcodes: Slideshows, Dropcaps, Columns, Image Effects, Spacers and many more.
- A powerful Ajax Calendar to navigate through events
- Period events with start date & end date
- Translation-ready using MO/PO files.
- Permalinks customization for better SEO.
- Web 2.0 front-end design that is both simple and quick to master.
- 2 Front-page slideshows (Flash – Piecemaker & jQuery Coin Slider).
- Featured Location / Featured Artists / Featured Events for your main content or for advertising purposes.
- The powerful Configuration Panel that allows you to modify the theme’s key (ex. Logo, Colors, Background, Fonts, Sliders, Ads, Traffic Counters and many more)
- Custom-made widgets: Featured Artists, Upcoming Events, Locations/Artists/Events List of Categories
- Custom-made menus with 3 drop-down levels
- Google Maps integrated within locations.
- Help Desk integrated within the theme
Between February 15, 2015 – March 31, 2015 you can purchase all our products from SellWire.net with a 35% discount using the coupon: WPEVENTS35OFF .
Need more? Check out the PRO Add-on for features such as:
- Recurrent events (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Multiple representations per event.
- Multiple locations per event.
- Organizers custom post-type.
- TinyMCE buttons for Shortcodes insert.
- And many more.
Starting February 15, 2015 we offer our clients another useful tool to sell and book tickets via WooCommerce and wpEvents.net plugins. Check out the Tickets Plugin:
- Offline purchase Book Tickets Payment Gateway.
- Assign to each ticket an event representation date.
- Support for recurrent events.
- Tickets integration using shortcodes.
A big Thank You to all of you who reported bugs. We encourage everybody to do so in order to improve this theme. If you wish to report bugs or you are having problems using Eventful or any of our products, please use this email to contact us: support [at] wpevents [dot] net .
Latest Version 2.4.0: 19.02.2015
- Added Auto-Updates to Eventful Theme and wpEvents.net LITE Plugin.
- Implemented the Support License for wpEvents.net LITE Plugin.
- Added WooCommerce support for our Tickets Plugin.
- Updated jQuery plugins to latest versions.
Version 2.3.3: 23.01.2015
- Fixed Comments Form on iOS devices.
- Minor front-end style changes.
Version 2.3.2: 16.01.2015
- Improved Tabs navigation in Configuration Panel.
- Removed required fields for contact form. You can choose to use different forms for contact purposes.
- Fixed display errors with single_events_artists shortcode.
- Fixed links problems caused by WordPress 4.0+.
Version 2.3.1: 19.12.2014
- Fixed display error within single-artists.php
- Fixed layout error for Ajax Calendar.
- Fixed Birth Date display in Shortcode.
Version 2.3.0: 16.12.2014
All previous buyers please update to the latest version. This is a major update. Please back-up your website before upgrade.
- Removed jQuery Tools from all products. This will increase compatibility with third-party plugins.
- Removed Booking System and Ticket Price field. These features will be incorporated into wpEvents.net Tickets plugin. (estimated release date: within one month)
- Updates for all jQuery scripts libraries. (ex: Isotope, ColorPicker, etc.)
- Improved security for Ajax scripts.
- Improved compatibility for non-UTF8 languages within Ajax calls.
- New layout for the back-end.
- jQuery Tabs implemented through-out the WordPress Dashboard.
Version 2.2.1: 04.12.2014
- Fixed file upload in Configuration Panel.
- Fixed custom fields variables.
Version 2.2.0: 21.11.2014
- Fixed font errors in Configuration Panel.
- Fixed upload files in Configuration Panel.
- Custom post-type meta boxes completely redone.
Version 2.1.9: 18.11.2014
- Thumbnail size changed from large to full on upcoming events, archive events and taxonomy events in order to improve display on high-resolution screens.
- Minor style changes.
Version 2.1.8: 11.11.2014
- Fixed URL to wpEvents.net LITE plugin archive.
Version 2.1.7: 07.11.2014
- Fixed front-end display errors for Chrome.
- Fixed IE display errors in WP Dashboard.
Version 2.1.6: 04.11.2014
- Fixed issue saving blank fields in custom post types.
Version 2.1.5: 21.08.2014
- Fixed Events Image Display on Front-End for Upcoming Events, Archive Events and Taxonomy Events.
- Minor style fixes.
Version 2.1.4: 21.08.2014
- Fixed Featured Artists / Locations / Organizers checkbox
- Minor style fixes.
Version 2.1.3: 16.05.2014
- Added sidebar for organizers.
- Corrected CPT archives display.
- Minor style fixes.
Version 2.1.2: 09.05.2014
- Added organizers to home page sliders.
- Minor style fixes.
Version 2.1.1: 05.05.2014
- Organizers front-end display fixed.
- Fixed a couple of display error within the plugin.
Version 2.0: 29.04.2014
Back-up your database before you upgrade to this version.
- Events management platform completly redone. When you upgrade to this version you should take in consideration that older events will not display pasted dates. Instead, you should manualy add the meta information to the new fields.
- The theme will require installation of the wpEventsnet Lite Plugin. This product is available in the plugins directory.
- Recurrent events, multiple representations per event,, multiple locations per event, organizers custom post type, and many more cool features are available with the professional add-on. You can purchase this product from www.wpevents.net
- New Configuration Panel
- Improved Help Desk with important information regarding your server, WordPress install and theme.
Version 1.6.5: 11.04.2014
- Help Hesk Added to WP Dashboard
Version 1.6.4: 4.04.2014
- Fixed display errors on IE and Chrome
- Fixed notices in DWS Configuration Panel
Version 1.6.3: 20.03.2014
- Fixed Ajax Calendar – now it displays all events
- Fixed Upcoming Events Widget
- Fixed responsive display issues on Firefox and Chrome
Version 1.6.2: 11.03.2014
- Preload script on front-end added
- Fixed a couple of dashboard notices
- Fixed responsive display errors on Chrome
Version 1.6.1: 24.01.2014
Back-up your database before upgrade to this version.
- Featured Meta Box completly redone. Please activate the new fields accordingly to your needs.
- Events / Artists / Locations / Booking / Contacts custom post types were moved from function.php to separate files in /admin/ directory.
- events-archive.php was updated and period options were removed due to high load issues on websites with more than 300 events. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Fixed display errors for the responsive version on some mobile devices.
- Fixed Google Maps Error in WP Dashboard
- Ajax Calendar improved with fallback function if no events are found.
- Redesign autosuggest tool and calendar for WP Dashboard.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Version: 1.5.9Booking System Fixed DWS Configuration Panel issues fixed