Impresso is a premium WordPress theme for small and large businesses that need a clean, professional, minimalist portfolio site with the amazing nivo slider. The portfolio section is simply beautiful, easy to use and each portfolio item can have 2 different styles of layout.
- Amazing Nivo slider used throughout, not just on the home page, but automatically creates ‘mini sliders’ for each blog post shown on the home page, and for each blog post shown on the ‘blog’ home page as well as for each portfolio item. Simply attach images to a post/portfolio item and a nivo slider will be created for you
- Separate clients slider widget – can be used wherever you want, but I find it works best on the home page
- HTML 5 valid code with beautiful CSS 3 styling for modern browsers
- Unlimited sidebars using the built-in sidebar control manager – have different idebars on different posts, pages and portfolio items.
- Advanced WYSIWYG editor allows you to see your content as you create it
- Light and Dark Skins supplied and can be switched with 1 button press
- Advanced theme options panel allows you to have ultimate control over your site
- Awesome help package including screencasts and high quality screenshots (download instructions in zip file received when you purchase)
- Premium support – I’m very keen to be the most active and helpful developer on the marketplace – I’m not called ‘iamfriendly’ for nothing
- Filterable portfolio – easy to set up, awesome to look at
- 3 different home page layouts
- 4 different page templates
- Stylish 404 Error Page
- Have ‘subtitles’ or ‘captions’ for each page – easily added or removed on a page-by-page basis
- Utilises WordPress 3 Menus – nice and simple drag and drop interface
If you’re after a stylish, high quality, premium WordPress theme to showcase your amazing portfolio, Impresso is what you’re looking for. Built with ease-of-use in mind, it’s a 2 minute job to set up, comes with an xml file to help you if that’s what you prefer and I’ll always get back to you for support.
You must be logged in to post a comment.