Scipio responsive wordpress theme is a Responsive Magazine WordPress Theme designed specifically for magazine style and blog websites. The theme is clean, nice and fully responsive. With its professional layout, it’s easy to customize. It provides everything you’ll need to create a professional looking website. Scipio is compatible with WooCommerce.
Compatible with WordPress 4.4
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin ($18 WORTH)
Advanced Social Status ($11 WORTH)
- Revolutions Slider – Save 18$
- Advanced Social Status – Save 11$
- Unlimited colors options with color picker in backend
- 100% Woocommerce compatible
- WordPress 4.4 +ready
- Responsive ON/OFF
- Responsive layout.
- Customizable Left or Right sidebar
- Two Sliders
- News Ticker with 2 types of animation effect: fade, reveal(typewriter). You can display recent posts.
- Fully widgetized home
- Working Contact Page
- Custom 404 Page
Powerfull Theme Option Panel
- Custom Background:
- Plain Color
- Fixed Image
- Custom Logo Upload
- Custom Favicon Upload
- Optional Features ( Optional: you can turn it On/Off ):
- Author Section
- Share Buttons
- Related Posts Section
- Easily adding Google analytics, logo, favicon, social links
- Works in all major browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome
- Translation Ready
- Theme comes with a detailed documentation.
- Much more features and options which are not listed here for space saving reason.
- Scipio Facebook Likebox
- Scipio Who’s Online
- Scipio Add 300X250
- Scipio Featured Category
- Scipio Featured Category Big
- Scipio popular posts
- Scipio recent posts
- Scipio Video Widget
- Scipio Widget Flickr
- Tag Clound
- Advanced social status
- Revolution Slider
- ColorPicker – http://www.eyecon.ro/colorpicker
- jQuery – http://jquery.com
- Fonts – Google Fonts
- Scrolltop – http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex3/scrolltop.htm
- Advanced Social Status – http://codecanyon.net/item/advanced-social-status/3509750 – With Extended License
- Revolution Slider – http://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin/2751380 – With Extended License
- Lofslider – http://www.landofcoder.com
- Jcarousellite – http://www.gmarwaha.com/jquery/jcarousellite/
- Live preview images from http://www.flickr.com/creativecommons/. Important: Images shown in Live demo are NOT included with the download. They are only for demonstration purpose.
- VIDEO - Installing and Configuring Scipio Wordpress Theme
- Two columns layout, and add two half widgest which are not the same hight
- Pictures from my old content not resizing properly
- I ve get an error like Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted
- How to translate my Scipio theme?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
VIDEO - Installing and Configuring Scipio Wordpress Theme
Tags: video, video documentation, scipio documentationPart 1 http://www.screenr.com/a9QH Part 2 http://www.screenr.com/SVQH Part 3 http://www.screenr.com/AVQH
Two columns layout, and add two half widgest which are not the same hight
Tags:In case you are using the two columns layout, and add two half widgest which are not the same hight, the next two widgets tend to arange one under another. To fix this, please use the \"Clear\" widget, and add it after the second half width widget, and the page will rearange nicely
Pictures from my old content not resizing properly
Tags:Install this plugin http://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/ . Regenerate Thumbnails allows you to regenerate the thumbnails for your image attachments. This is very handy if you\'ve changed any of your thumbnail dimensions (via Settings -> Media) after previously uploading images or have changed to a theme with different featured post image dimensions. All pictures must be at least 700 pixels X 340px for correct resizing.
I ve get an error like Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted
Tags:What should I do?” --- This is not a theme issue, it occurs when WordPress tries to access more memory then its allowed to by your Server PHP configuration or WordPress Settings. Simply Increasing Memory will solve it straight away. If you are on a shared hosting, dedicated or VPS, just FTP access to your server will be enough. You can do the necessary changes by the follwing 4 methods: 1. Open or create the .htaccess file in the root directory of your WordPress instalation and add the following code: php_value upload_max_filesize 128M php_value post_max_size 128M php_value max_execution_time 300 php_value max_input_time 300 2. Open or create the php.ini file in the root directory of your WordPress instalation and add the following code: upload_max_filesize = 128M post_max_size = 128M max_execution_time = 300 3.Open your wp-config.php file in the root directory of your WordPress instalation and add the following code: define(\'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT\', \'128M\'); 4.Contact your web hosting provider or the person that manage your server and ask to increase these limits for you. Depending on your needs, the number of plugins that you use, server condition, how big is your site, you could use 32M, 96M, 128M, 256M, 512M, 1024M, 2048M, 4096M. Make sure your server configuration allow you to use that much dedicated memory..
How to translate my Scipio theme?
Tags: translate,scipio translate, language1. Download the free Poedit software from here http://www.poedit.net/ 2. Navigate to your theme folder scipio/languages 3. Using Poedit software, open scipio.po file 4. Translate all the words and phrases in your language, then save the files to your hard drive and change its names according to your language code; e.g. for the French - Français you must save it as fr_FR.po Please make sure that you have selected All files on save, so that the software will generate a .mo file too, which also need to be renamed according to your language code. 5. Delete the default scipio.po and scipio.mo files from your languages folder then upload the new ones you ve just saved(.mo and .po) to scipio/languages. 6. Navigate to your main WordPress directory and open wp-config.php and search for: define(\'WPLANG\', \'\'); 7. Edit this code according to your language code and files you\\\'ve just saved with poedit; e.g. for the French - Français you must add: define(\'WPLANG\', \'fr_FR\'); Another example: for the Portuguese spoken in Brazil you must add: define (\'WPLANG\', \'pt_BR\'); Once you\\\'ve added your language code, save the file. That\\\'s all !
Version: 1.3.1 - 17-11-2013FIXED: Bug with firefox and linked images FIXED: Bug in firefox with absolute positioned FIXED: Bug with carousel on homepage FIXED: Bug with Carousel on post page - related posts IMPROVED: Galery UPDATE: Language FIXED: Compatibility issue with Wordpress 3.7.1
Version: 1.3 - 14-11-2013- ADDED: Function to disbale/enable responsive - UPDATE : Theme Documentation - UPDATE : RevSlider - UPDATE : Advanced Social Status - FIXED : Bug with UTF-8 characters - IMPROVED : Responsive layout
Version: 1.2.5 - 23-10-2013- ADDED: Clear widget for home page - UPDATE : Theme Documentation - FIXED :Bug in Related post with Next and Prev. - IMPROVED : Responsive layout
Version: 1.2 - 08-10-2013- NEW FEATURE: Woocommerce compatible - ADDED: Function to add all posts in newsticker - UPDATE : Theme Documentation - FIXED : Some SEO issues regarding Headings. - IMPROVED : Responsive layout - FIXED: Minor bug in Blog Half - FIXED: Minor bug in category page - FIXED: Minor bug of author page
Version: 1.1 - 19-09-2013- NEW FEATURE: Theme updates notifier - NEW FEATURE: Home icon menu - NEW FEATURE: Set number of posts in carousel - ADDED: Function to limit title in category page - UPDATE : Theme Documentation - IMPROVED : Responsive layout - FIXED: Minor bug in category page - FIXED: Minor bug in single page
Version: 1.0 - 16-09-2013- First release