Current Version: 1.1
Welcome at the Studio London. This is the perfect theme if you need a clean and modern stage to present your works!
Retina optimised theme graphics, responsive design (optimized for smartphones and tablets) and a ton of options to customise it are just some of the key features. Choose between four different styles of thumbnails (circular, triangular, rectangular and rectangular without spaces) for your works thumbnails, which will automatically generated. Set a general site background and an optional one for every portfolio item.
Have a look at this features:
- Retina Display optimised Theme Graphics & Customer Logo
- Responsive Design (optimised for iPhone and iPad)
- Filterable Portfolio (Supports Images, Video & Audio)
- 4 Styles for Portfolio Item Thumbs to Choose from
- Brand Color Control (via Color Picker)
- Custom Background Functionality (site default & portfolio item)
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- 3 Custom Widgets (Flickr, Twitter, Video)
- Unbranded Theme Options (See Screenshots)
- 7 Page Templates (Archives, Contact Form, Sidebar right, Sidebar left, Fullwidth, Sitemap, Portfolio)
- 2 Startpage Templates (with and without Slideshow)
- Shortcode Generator (Buttons, Columns, Icons, Separators, Tabbox, Textbox (Alerts))
- Extensive Documentation
Check the responsive design
Scan this QR-Code with your smartphone or tablet and check the mobile device optimized version.
Post images, video or audio files.
Show that you know what attention to detail means. All theme graphics and icons are optimized for the high resolution (retina) displays of the iPad and iPhone.
4 different portfolio thumb styles!
Choose one of four styles for your portfolio thumbnails.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Version: 1.0*/ ------------- CHANGELOG ------------- */ This file tells you what changes have been made to the theme since its initial launch. To find out which version you\\\'re currently using log in to your backend and check the version number at Appearance > Themes that is next to the Studio.London theme.
If you want to update please follow this steps.
1. Backup all your current Studio.London theme files.
2. Replace all your current Studio.London theme files with the newer version.
Optionaly you can just replace the files listed in the \\\"Changed files\\\" list with the one in this package. Make sure you don\\\'t miss any sub-folders.
If you\\\'re updating not from the previous version remember to replace the files from all previous versions as well!
3. Check the frontend of your website if everything went fine.
NOTE: If you made custom changes to the core theme files these changes are not in there any more after you updated!
If problems occure:
Work though the following list. Procede with the next step ONLY if the last one did not solve the problem!
1. Check if you don\\\'t missed to update a file and that all files are in place.
2. Replace all theme files with your updated one. Check if the problem still occurs in your \\\'original\\\' version. If not replace them with the newer version again.
3. Post in the support forum and tell us your website URL and what issue you have.
Version: 1.1- Bugfix: When opening the website some content on the startpage sometimes slipped under the first slide.
- Bugfix: In Internet Explorer the background of the website was only visible on the right site of the website.
- Bugfix: The quote container was visible even when there were no quots to show.