Uplift church theme for WordPress has the features a church website needs — a beautiful parallax scrolling home page. Mobile-friendly responsive design, sermon archive, church events calendar, staff profiles and church news. The sermon archive is complete with the ability for visitors to search for audio, video and text sermons by category, tag, date and speaker. Uplift has powerful customization options that make it easy to change the theme’s colors, fonts and background.
New for Version 1.5: Revolution Slider a $19 value (included for free).
New for Version 1.1: UPLIFT now includes recurring events (yearly, monthly, biweekly, weekly), Enhanced with CSS3 animations, content corrections when running the site as multipage, home page preloader and more!
Uplift is also perfect for event company websites that need rich multimedia publishing capabilities for audio, video and photos to promote events.
This theme is well-documented – organized, easy to follow instructions explaining how to use its features. Additionally, a series of video guides is included and support is provided.
Mobile-friendly Responsive Design
The Uplift church theme was designed to be responsive. In other words, it is mobile-friendly and will adapt itself to fit comfortably on devices with small screens such as phones and tablets. Did we mention it’s also touch enabled! Visitors can just flick left and right for sliders and players.
Highly Customizable Colors, Fonts and Backgrounds
Uplift was made to be easy to customize to match your church branding from within the WordPress admin area. You can set a main color, link color, change fonts (600+ Google Web Fonts preloaded) and set backgrounds on the parallax home page. It is also easy to Upload Your Logo. None of this requires editing code.
Sermon Archive for Audio, Video and Text
Put your pastor’s sermons online in audio (listen online or download MP3), video (YouTube or Vimeo), online text or downloadable PDF format. This theme provides a robust multimedia archive in which sermons can be organized and browsed by category, tag, speaker, month, day and year.
Events – Church Calendar
Keep your congregation and community in the know about what will be happening by posting events to the church calendar. Events can include dates, times, address, Google Map and other information.
More Church Website Features
In addition to sermon multimedia, photos and events, Uplift has features for posting Church News (blog), Staff Profiles, support for multiple Locations, and a Contact Form in the footer and on a Contact page.
Complete Feature List
- Responsive design using HTML5 and CSS3 styling
- Theme Options powered by Options Framework
- Custom Colors
- Custom Backgrounds (by section)
- Revolution Slider – a $19 value included for free
- 600+ Google Web Fonts
- Logo Upload
- Homepage is a single parallax scrolling page for a quick overview or your church
- Homepage has three slider types (SuperSlides, Vegas with Headlines, Static with Headlines)
- Sermon Archive with embedded video (YouTube or Vimeo), Audio Player, MP3 download, online sermon reading, PDF download and archives by date, category, speaker and tag
- Church Calendar (Upcoming Events and Past Events)
- Staff Profiles with Social links
- Church News (blog)
- Search results for posts, pages, sermons, videos, events, locations and staff
- Built in Contact Form in the footer and optional separate page
- Custom Post Types for sermons/multimedia, events, staff, blog, video, audio, pdf, verses
- Custom Page Templates for sermons/multimedia, events (upcoming, past), staff, blog and contact
- Custom Widgets for Sermon Archives, Recent Sermons, Events (upcoming, past)
- Widget Sidebars
- Custom Menu support for header (with dropdowns)
- Customizable Footer (social icons, address, phone, contact form, copyright)
- Individual page and post options for header image and sidebar
- Social Media Icons for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Google Analytics Support
- Favicon Upload
- Automatic image resizing using native WordPress functionality
- Fully localized and Translation Ready
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite network
- Required WordPress styles implemented (.alignright, .wp-caption, etc.)
Support, Documentation & Video Guides
- Support is provided by the developer
- Complete Documentation covering installation, usage and customization
- Video Guides coming soon
- Sample Content (XML) similar to live preview included – just import it
- Product Lifetime updates included
If you have a question that is not answered in the documentation or if you discover a problem, you can submit a support request via the form on my Profile Page (must be logged in to see it). My goal is to answer questions within 24 hours on weekdays (excluding Canadian holidays and the rare period of travel).
Please note: Support is provided for theme features and problems. Customizations not included.
Current Theme version 1.5
- Revolution Slider, a $19 value included for free
- Added Automatic theme updates through the WordPress Dashboard
- Enhanced CSS3 Animations through out the theme
- Left aligned content when using the theme as multipage
- Added unordered list bullets and ordered list numbers
- Updates to metabox controls
- Recurring Events (yearly, monthly, biweekly, weekly)
- Preloader on home page
- Includes language file
- Fixed single page issue when not using theme as a single parallax page
- Added Advanced tab for css style overrides
- Mobile browser updates
- Internet Explorer 8 updates
- Updates for upcoming release of WordPress 3.8
- Updated “css/style.css” to correct spacing on slider for screens between 800-1024 pixels
Version 1.0 – Launch Version
The current version 1.011 (December 30, 2013). View the Changelog.
Note: The photos and illustrations seen in the live preview are not included with the theme.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Version: 1.011Mobile site updates, Internet Explorer 8 fixes
Version: 1.0This is the launch version