The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,264 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Author’s commission

Forums General Author’s commission

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nsearle 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

wpdaddy

HI guys!

Can any one tell me mojo paypal email, I see that the withdrawal is complete but do not see any payments on my paypal account?

HB-Themes

Hi wpdaddy,

I'm receiving payments from sales@mojoness.com.

wpdaddy

Got it, thanks, btw, It would be great to see withdrawal history in the account.

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey wpdaddy, if you want to know what email we paid out to you can email our support team and we'll let you know. I didn't post it because I figured you didn't want the world to see your email. ;)

wpdaddy

2 Admin!

Btw, can you please let your support know about the spam issue I have with my account, I get tons of spam messages, contacted support several times and got no response

Brady Nord
    Key Master

wpdaddy, we have noticed this with your account and are looking into it. It is very strange because there are 2 or 3 accounts only that are getting this. Will let you know. 

wpdaddy

Keep receiving spam messages, I'm tired to filter the real requests for help or assistance :(

nathrat

I just received a spam message as well. My first one.

nsearle
    Key Master

Hey All,

We apologize for the spam issues. We are currently working on a solution for this issue. It would be great if you could please provide as much information as you can to myself, http://www.mojo-themes.com/user/nsearle/, via private message.

Thanks and we will keep you posted on any updates.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.