The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,267 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Average waiting time

Forums Item Feedback Average waiting time

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ti 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

preukson

How long?

Anonymous

For what?

preukson

My theme submit at 09/13/2012. Now it's pending.

cb-theme

Mine was submited on 14th, still nothing.

Anonymous

Don't know, I've been waiting about ten days for one of my own uploads to be reviewed.

BinIdea

It took me 2 weeks to see my PSD approved and being sold on Mojo, LOL, it seems Mojo needs more reviewers ! dont know if they are looking for reviewers ??? I will try to join them :)

Rubin

Hey,

I think new authors that release their first theme could take a little bit longer cause they have to look more deep into the theme to assure that the theme is of good quality. Waiting 1 week for an item to be approved is not that bad, just imagine how many submissions they have each day.

Anonymous

Been a month now and I'm still waiting.

ti

Hello there,

first of all i tryed to buy the Rustik Theme per PayPal but this didnt worked. So i decided to buy a theme via Creditcard and after i did that, the notice “we will check your order for securtiy reasons” (cant remember the exact words) then: NOTHING. Iam quite confused right now. Iam not sure if i should try to buy the theme again or just wait til when? Next Week? I thought this would be a easy thing to do like all the other online orders but i realy have to say this is not a good service at all to me. Pls let me know my status and how long i have to wait. I quit dissapointed right now… :(  

King Regards,

Simon Schaffert

ti

After 3 days, everthing worked out finally.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.