The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,263 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Can't Download Themes

Forums General Can't Download Themes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cedaly1968 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve been trying to download the themes I’ve purchased for the past 3 days, with no luck. Servers are super slow, it’s taking me 20-25 minutes just to initiate the download only for it to crash on attempt right afterwards. I’ve wasted many hours now trying to get what I paid for. I’ve sent a message to the Support group and still have no answer. What is going on? I would really appreciate any help with this issue.

Global Casa

I have the same problem if you resolve let me know and also no answer from support i think ill make complaint to paypal and ask for refund

Jolly Jacob

If we complain to Paypal, will they make the refund? I would definitely like to try that. Please let me know if you have any success with paypal refunding. I’ve been trying to download for the past 4 days with no success. No one’s even bothering to answer or issue a statement if their servers are down. Nothing. They should refund our money and give us the theme for free for all the stress we have been enduring. :/

MatchThemes

Try to contact the author via the Support tab on the item / theme page and explain the situation. I’m sure he will send you the  files.

cedaly1968

Seems like Mojo Themes is on vacation this week.  I purchased a them on 6/3 and it only finally downloaded last night 6/15.  I cannot click on any images to download previous themes and the theme I downloaded last night was a zip.cgpz file and the enclosed zip file was empty.  Not a good track record.  Has anyone heard back from MJT?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.