The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,264 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Closest Font to Arial (from browsers) in Photoshop

Forums General Closest Font to Arial (from browsers) in Photoshop

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anatolie 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anatolie

Hey guys, I’m designing a theme and seem to have this known issue where Arial shows up differently in Photoshop CS5 than what it does in web browsers. What fonts should I use that are close to the browser arial?

Anonymous

First up, congrats on winning the money for being a Hall Monitor. 

Second, I don’t know what the common problem is, personally I find that fonts in Photoshop are not far off how they look on screen as long as you set them to ‘Sharp’ and adjust the line-height etc in Photoshop. 

Anatolie

robbydesigns said:

First up, congrats on winning the money for being a Hall Monitor. 

Second, I don’t know what the common problem is, personally I find that fonts in Photoshop are not far off how they look on screen as long as you set them to ‘Sharp’ and adjust the line-height etc in Photoshop. 

Thanks Robby! Congratz to you being a Hall Monitor and winnnig the monthly contest too!

Yeah, I think it’s all about adjusting – I’ll try my best but I don’t think the font is super important in a Layered PSD for your theme.

Anonymous

No problem, interested to see your new theme.

Anonymous

PSI clicked your avatar to see what works you’ve already created, heads-up, your profile is all messed up – it’s showing the code rather than your actual introduction text:http://www.mojo-themes.com/mem…..e/profile/

Anatolie

robbydesigns said:

PSI clicked your avatar to see what works you’ve already created, heads-up, your profile is all messed up – it’s showing the code rather than your actual introduction text:http://www.mojo-themes.com/mem…..e/profile/

Yeah, I know; I’m working on fixing that, I’ll tell you when it’s working.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.