The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,263 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Developer looking to join forces with another developer and a designer

Forums Joint Forces Developer looking to join forces with another developer and a designer

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FancyDress 8 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone,  I am a WordPress-HTML-PHP Developer and I am looking to join forces with another developer and a great designer and create some amazing stuff that we can share the revenue on.

If you are interested Please leave a message below and I will reply or send me an email to me@elishatad.com and I will reply.

Hey!  how are u?  I am designer from mojo and TF. I am also looking for a partnershi, some good code who can make wp/html/joomla from my psd

I design, stores, admin, creative, corporative, resume, photography websites templates.

I want 50/50 for ever for every single item. You can see my portfolio here and i also can send u some of my work at TF.

Please write me back! Regards.

my portfolio is http://www.merakidesigns.com

you can talk to me on skype, merakidesigns

Hello Lisa and merakidesigns.

Lisa, yes I can turn a PSD design into a template/theme and 50/50 is fair. Can I see your  TF (theme forest) link as well?

I would be interested in working with either both or one of you for some of my themes.As I said above I am a wordpress, php and html developer but I also know the basics of design, but I am not a great designer myself so that Is why I want to join forces with one.

I have a few websites, one of them is Secure Test Lab http://securetestlab.com, where I can build the framework from the PSD.

If you are interested on working on something now please send an email to me@elishatad.com

Best Regards,

Rockstar Developer

I sent you my themeforest portoflio by email, talk soon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.