The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,265 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Feedback on possible WordPress Theme

Forums Item Feedback Feedback on possible WordPress Theme

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ruven 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wpenvy

Hi all,

I am new here and seen this thread didn’t have any comments, so thought I would be the first.

I am looking to become a regular here with selling WordPress Themes.

Basically I just want to know what you think about my new design? and whether you like it firstly, but secondly whether you think it would be popular on here? its more of a news / blog related theme.

Let me know what you think of it.

http://wpenvy.com/mojo.jpg

Thanks

JR Farr
    Key Master

Well first off, welcome to MOJO! Glad to have you here.

Looks like you’re off to a great start. I like what you’ve done with the layout for sure. Will there be mulitple color options available?

In terms of design, I think everything looks clean. Besides, design is so subjective. Ultimately we’re looking for quality design but we also really look at the overall functionality of the theme as well as the documentation that comes with the theme.

A couple things I did have feedback for though:

1. Logo – Maybe try putting more into this, I think that will help buyers as they’re are test driving the item.

2. How does a 486×60 ad spot look in the top right header? Just to give buyers an option for ad space there.

3. Spacing – Maybe try giving the top page nav, category nav and footer nav some spacing.

Overall I really like it and I think this will end up nice. Hopefully that feedback helps!

wpenvy

Thanks for the warm welcome at Mojo Themes.

I am glad you like the most parts of my design.

In terms of feedback:

- Yes, there will be multiple colour schemes, I think at least 8 different colour variations.

- Logo – I agree this needs a little more, but logo design isn’t my thing, but I will try and make this look a little nicer.

- Ad spot – I did actually try this, and it looked a little squashed up there, so what I might do it make the header slightly bigger in height and add in the ad spot, and within the options have the ability to remove it.

- Spacing  – I will have a look at this.

Thanks for your feedback, and I would recommend people doing the same on here, as you can find out alot about your design.

Lets hope the theme sells well..

Anonymous

I like it but agree it needs more whitespace, I’d also work on the typography sorry but the fonts look a bit ‘plain’ for my liking, how about using Cufon or similar for some premium font imbedding. 

Ruven

Maybe some gradients here and there to make it look more alive / plastically.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.