The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,265 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Howdy!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JR Farr 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Brady Nord
    Key Master

With the launch of the forum we felt it only necessary to introduce ourselves and we hope you all do the same.  I am Brady Nord, the co-founder of this here place.  Currently I live in Salt Lake City, although I feel like I have lived just about everywhere.  

And on a side note, nothing makes me happier than when I see an amazing theme come through the uploads.  A big thanks to everyone who participates on MOJO-Themes!  We are working hard to make every seller successful.  

wpexplorer

Brady said:

With the launch of the forum we felt it only necessary to introduce ourselves and we hope you all do the same.  I am Brady Nord, the co-founder of this here place.  Currently I live in Salt Lake City, although I feel like I have lived just about everywhere.  

And on a side note, nothing makes me happier than when I see an amazing theme come through the uploads.  A big thanks to everyone who participates on MOJO-Themes!  We are working hard to make every seller successful.  

Hey, I my name is AJ and first off I think this forum is a bit hard to use (no offense).  Anyway, I just graduated from undergrad her in San Diego, CA and am working part time as a web developer, SEO dude, and site manager. The rest of the time I spend working on my new site WPExplorer.com which of course is a premium wp theme/plugin site.

So far I have had some decent affiliate success here at Mojo-Themes and am looking foward to more awesome theme uploads.

I love coding WP Themes as well, so if anyone is a design freak but not so much a wp-coder you can contact me and talk about joining forces.

Also, if you want any special advertisement for your uploads let me know!

JR Farr
    Key Master

Nice introductions guys. AJ, glad to have you on here man. You’ve been an awesome addition to our affiliates. I had no idea you were located in CA by the way? That’s cool. 

N/A

Hello there!

My name is Matt, I originally came from England, Currently living in japan.

I am a full time freelance front end web developer with over 8 years experience.

Pretty impressed how fast Mojo-Themes is coming along. Still rough around the edges but it seems to be flourishing, Good job.

wpexplorer

Out of curiousity – where is mojo-themes (you) located?

JR Farr
    Key Master

wpexplorer said:

Out of curiousity – where is mojo-themes (you) located?

Our main HQ’s is based out of Salt Lake City, UT. See more about us here. We also have a few other team members working remotely across the U.S.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.