The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,265 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

I Need A…

Forums Item Feedback I Need A…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anatolie 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m guessing I’m not alone so it may be worth the time of a coder to make a site like 

http://content.thehurtlocker.c…..index.html

but in CSS / HTML 5 or whatever. 

There’s a lot of self-publishers out there with movies and books to promote (maybe even an app) and I have looked around for ages to find a theme like the Hurt Locker site but no joy, not even in Flash (yuck). 

Anonymous

Bump, still need sthg like the Hurt Locker site.

cointilt
    Key Master

Are you saying you want a theme that would pretty much just be a background image with the layout floating on top without much of a frame to it?

Anonymous

cointilt said:

Are you saying you want a theme that would pretty much just be a background image with the layout floating on top without much of a frame to it?

Yeah kind of, it could use Thickbox (or similar) to open content.

Anatolie

Hey, @robbydesigns: I like the idea that you have for this site (unfortunately I can’t code that amazing HTML5.. yet) but it is definitely possible to create that in HTML5 if you find a developer/designer who could do that. Sorry that I can’t help you on this one but good luck with finding a developer/designer :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.