The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,264 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

I really hope this is not a glitch…

Forums General I really hope this is not a glitch…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  weborithm 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

weborithm

So I seem to have gotten XX amount of sales on ONE my themes within X hours. While this is amazing, I had to pick my jaw off the floor, I really REALLY hope this is not a glitch.

Were these actual sales in such a short amount of time or where they added to my account because of a prior error in reporting?

Anyone else experience this?

Weblusive

Nope, seems that was just your lucky day! Not a bad start of year :)

Sweet Themes

You're not alone. :D  

But I don't know if this is a sales boon for the new year, or more likely to do with sales requiring “confirmation” before completing and showing on accounts; therefore perhaps there's a surge as the MOJO team got to work approving sales?

Really no idea, but I too hope this long continues as I seem to have had a quite brilliant start to the new year.

weborithm

Phew, so glad to hear I'm not alone!

I have to say though that if these sales were not showing up because of a glitch, or any other reason, for however long then can we assume that we've been credited for all sales? I mean it's a great way to get pumped up, but you can't upload a theme, not see many sales at first, then hope there's a glitch in the matrix and be credited for sales when the support staff fixes it?!

The popular items on the home page are what drives most of the sales for the items here, I imagine, and if an authors file misses that spot because of an error in reporting…well, it could lead to a loss in many more sales they could've had!

It's a great start, no doubt, would like to hear from an official source via Mojo.

Sweet Themes

Not sure if it makes any difference, but the theme I've seen great sales on had its description updated on the 29th December and all the sales notifications reflect the new title.  Although I guess if it was a delay then perhaps the notifications may reflect those changes anyway.

Not really too concerned, very happy. It's been a great start to the New Year!

weborithm

The theme I'm seeing the upsurge on was uploaded around two months ago and had very little in sales to report in the beginning. So that's why I'm slightly concerned.

I'm not minding the sales, don't get me wrong :-)

I'll wait for Mojo to respond. In the meantime, time to conjure more WP awesomeness!

Rubin

My sales also exploded today. Any comment from the mojo crew? Did you guys book advertisement on the times square? ;-)

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Hey everyone, we are aware of the craziness going on as well. We have some issues currently that we are working to correct so at this time we still need to do some digging to clean it up. We will be sure to let you know more details hopefully within the next 24-48 hours with an update on why thats happening.  Thanks for your patience and letting us know what your experiencing. If you have some more questions, please email us at support and we will discuss the issues with you. 

Thanks

weborithm

Aww, darn. It's a glitch!

Edit: Well, that was a short lived euphoria. Ah well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.