The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,267 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Looking for a good Coder, loads of Work $$

Forums Joint Forces Looking for a good Coder, loads of Work $$

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi, I am looking for a good coder who wants to make some money in two ways:

1. Collab on Mojo Themes coding my PSD's to HTML or WordPress

2. Working with me on client sites

You should be a talented coder, over 18, free to work quickly and professionally with time to commit, good comm's essential (fast email replies, Skype is a bonus). No time wasters please. 

If you're interested please link to your works and I'll get back to you. 

Weblusive

Hi Robby,

I would really be glad working with you. Unfortunately I don't have enough time for creating new themes currently, so Mojo Collaboration will be a bit hard to manage for now, but for the second offer I'm open to any discussions. Could you please e-mail me at info@weblusive.com and describe a bit the scheme of cooperation you'd prefer? Thanks.

justlikethat

Hi there, I'm interested in your offer, it would be great if you could provide an e-mail address to give you some samples of my work and we will talk the details there.

Anonymous

@justlikethat, messaged you. 

Tutajua

Hi. Is your offer still on? Am interested

Anonymous

@Tutajua – Still on yes, I got your email and have just replied, looking forward to working with you. 

crissoca

hey @robbydesigns i'm interested if it's not too late send me a message :)

Anonymous

Hi everyone; if you're interested please email me via my site RobbyDesigns.com with links to your work plus hourly rate and skill set. I need someone I can count on and is very good with good support and pro coding. 

Thanks.

Anonymous

Still need a good coder, pref with experience of 'Agriya' too. Come on guys, money here $£$£$£

Anonymous

Anyone? No? 

bigtreat

hi robby i am interested in your offer , here is my tf profile  http://themeforest.net/user/bi…../portfolio ,i also know to developed the wordpress theme , i am currently working on it and release it soo,

Anonymous

Thanks everyone, I'm working with someone at the moment but am not convinced it's going to work so maybe later eh. 

@bigtreat, nice work mate! 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.