The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,265 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Lovin ALL The New Mojo Themes Changes

Forums General Lovin ALL The New Mojo Themes Changes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Brady Nord 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

wpexplorer

I just wanted to say really quickly how awesome all the new changes are. I am really digging the new category layout and all the awesome PR. Great work guys and keep up the good work!

I am looking foward to all the new items soon to come!

N/A

I was thinking the same. Some great things going on in the few weeks.

johnnygrunge

Agreed, The new layout for the themes is a lot easier to view.

JR Farr
    Key Master

Wow thanks guys, we love hearing that type of feedback!

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words!  What would you guys like to see changed on MOJO Themes?  From a design or development point of view, what do you all think is lacking?  Don’t be shy, we really want to know.  

qqusai

Brady said:

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words!  What would you guys like to see changed on MOJO Themes?  From a design or development point of view, what do you all think is lacking?  Don’t be shy, we really want to know.  

Two things I may have to point out.

1. May be more of a bug then anything but if I’m logged out and I go to the forum, The top left where my profile picture usually goes usually has some random dudes picture.

2. I know you probably don’t show sales because Mojo-Themes is new and you don’t want to push sellers away, but it would still be nice to see how much some templates sell.

Brady Nord
    Key Master

@qqusai thanks for pointing out the bug.  We will look into it for sure.  Is there any other information you can give us about the image?  Is there a name or anything?  

Second, as far as the sales numbers are concerned this is something that we know many people are interested in seeing posted.  We are working on the best way to implement this.  I honestly hope sooner than later.  

qqusai

Brady said:

@qqusai thanks for pointing out the bug.  We will look into it for sure.  Is there any other information you can give us about the image?  Is there a name or anything?  

Second, as far as the sales numbers are concerned this is something that we know many people are interested in seeing posted.  We are working on the best way to implement this.  I honestly hope sooner than later.  

http://www.mojo-themes.com/wp-…..eckers.jpg

that’s the image that appears, and beside it “you must be logged in to post”.

wpexplorer

Buy now button text on category page would be nice if it was centered vertically.

Brady Nord
    Key Master

@wpexplorer ha ha thanks for the catch.  Should be fixed now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.