The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,265 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

New Design Feedback

Forums General New Design Feedback

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

weborithm

Since the design has been live for sometime now I thought it would be good for members to weigh in on it on the forums.

Things I like:

• - Colors are great, very calm and inviting.
    • - Navigation is good between categories/popular etc…
    • - Layout is intuitive and easy to understand

Things I don’t understand:

• - Why are the “best of class” themes at the top and not the new releases? If this is because it has helped in sales for both types of themes i.e, New and Top Rated then I guess the data backs the design up. Any input from Mojo?
    • - Does the search feature go through the “Tags” we place on the themes, or does it go by the title of the theme? or both? For instance, if you search for “corporate” the Ocram WordPress theme does not show even though it’s tagged with it.

Things I’m waiting for:

• - Item edit features :-)

Otherwise, can’t wait to start uploading more stuff!

820Media

weborithm said:

Things I don't understand:

• - Why are the “best of class” themes at the top and not the new releases? If this is because it has helped in sales for both types of themes i.e, New and Top Rated then I guess the data backs the design up. Any input from Mojo?

Things I'm waiting for:

+1

I love the new upload process aswell :)

Also, the mojo monster…his name before the redesign was Joe according to his bio and now its Horatio?

http://www.mojo-themes.com/use…..supermojo/

What is this madness? 

820Media

weborithm said:

Things I don't understand:

Things I'm waiting for:

+1

I love the new upload process aswell :)

Also, the mojo monster…his name before the redesign was Joe according to his bio and now its Horatio?

http://www.mojo-themes.com/use…..supermojo/

What is this madness? 

nathrat

I noticed when I click on “WordPress” Category and sort by “Sales”, none of the new themes seem to show up there. Anyone else notice this?

Edit: I was going to mention my avatar not showing up in the forum, but it's there now, nvm.

nathrat

I noticed when I click on “WordPress” Category and sort by “Sales”, none of the new themes seem to show up there. Anyone else notice this?

Edit: I was going to mention my avatar not showing up in the forum, but it's there now, nvm.

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Guys, this is awesome feedback, I love it! 

@weborithm – Yes we've talked about changing a few things on the homepage for the current popular section. Perhaps a better way to integrate both popular and new items in a clear way. Also, search should read tags but thanks for the heads up on that. Oh… and the edit items, coming very shortly with our other new features hopefully today!

@820Media – Ohhh the madness! Glad you dig the new upload process. @Cointilt (Will) did an awesome job on it. 

@nathrat – Yes noticed that too – we'll take a look. ;)

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Guys, this is awesome feedback, I love it! 

@weborithm – Yes we've talked about changing a few things on the homepage for the current popular section. Perhaps a better way to integrate both popular and new items in a clear way. Also, search should read tags but thanks for the heads up on that. Oh… and the edit items, coming very shortly with our other new features hopefully today!

@820Media – Ohhh the madness! Glad you dig the new upload process. @Cointilt (Will) did an awesome job on it. 

@nathrat – Yes noticed that too – we'll take a look. ;)

weborithm

@jrazzle – Sounds good.

Also, another suggestion: How about a drop down under the “My Account” link in the main nav bar that goes directly to the main sections like Upload, Sellers, Buyers etc… that would help a lot with getting to those pages quickly.

Can't wait for the new features to go live!

820Media

We also need the ability to be logged in forever. Its kinda annoying having to relogin every time we come to Mojo, which is alot :)

820Media

We also need the ability to be logged in forever. Its kinda annoying having to relogin every time we come to Mojo, which is alot :)

VagrantRadio

820Media said:

+1

VagrantRadio

820Media said:

+1

Ruven

Just my 2 cents:

• In the popular items section the links are not working, when you click on the picture of a seller.
    • The notification system is great, but I would love to manually delete stuff from it, since I mostly go directly to the item page to answer comments and not to the notifications and click on them. Now I always have the 20+ note on “My Account”

Despite that everything is pure awesomeness!!!!

Oh.. ok I just wanted to click on “Reply”, but I saw that there is some issue with the sprite and I can’t see the buttons (only the border) :p

Oh and yea… what weborithm said: a drop down menu would be awesome to jump to important account pages right away :)

Möp, möp!

EDIT: my two cents up there are list items. They also don't seem to work… gosh you guys must hate me ^_^'

Ruven

Just my 2 cents:

• In the popular items section the links are not working, when you click on the picture of a seller.
    • The notification system is great, but I would love to manually delete stuff from it, since I mostly go directly to the item page to answer comments and not to the notifications and click on them. Now I always have the 20+ note on “My Account”

Despite that everything is pure awesomeness!!!!

Oh.. ok I just wanted to click on “Reply”, but I saw that there is some issue with the sprite and I can’t see the buttons (only the border) :p

Oh and yea… what weborithm said: a drop down menu would be awesome to jump to important account pages right away :)

Möp, möp!

EDIT: my two cents up there are list items. They also don't seem to work… gosh you guys must hate me ^_^'

nathrat

Also noticed nobody seems to have their badges on their account pages.

I'm also having the same problem in the forum. I can't tell whether I'm replying or canceling. The buttons are jacked.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.