The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,265 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

New guy here!

Forums Introduce yourself! New guy here!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  PaperTelevision 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, I've been on Mojo for just over a month and thought it'd be a good time to say hi. I'm a designer from Cincinnati OH, and my first theme just launched a while ago. You can check it out here: http://www.mojo-themes.com/ite…..television

I'm also pending an approval on my next theme, so keep your fingers crossed. As far as other endeavors, I've owned a small design studio since '08, which you can check out here: http://www.papertelevision.com. Really looking forward to this new venture, and the community seems really cool so far.

Thanks,

Josh

Weblusive

Hi Josh,

Let me wish you best of luck with mojo. And your theme mapify rocks, really cool idea and realization!

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Welcome Josh! So excited to have you here and also really love your Mapify theme/plugin. I checked out your other site, love how unique you guys are with your work. Keep it up!

Thanks guys, you rock. Looking forward to this venture as well. Really loving it so far!

Josh

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Welcome to Mojo Josh! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Thanks Brady, just so you know, I think I accidentally submitted my newest Theme *twice* for approval (It's called “Wash”). Not sure who I should mention that to, but just wanted to point out that I didn't mean to be annoying ;) I had thought there was an error on the first upload. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcomes, looking forward to sticking around.

Josh

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Josh, I'll take a look in the uploads right now and make sure it is taken care of. If you get a denial email you know why. (Meaning we just denied the double upload :) )

Awesome, thanks for the help!

Welcome to Mojo Josh!

Good luck man!

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.