The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,264 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Nice work everyone!

Forums General Nice work everyone!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  motivemedia 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Wow, I’ve just had a quick browse through the latest themes here on Mojo, PSD’s, HTML’s, WP’s etc and I have to say there is some awesome stuff getting released here lately, nice work everyone. 

Kudos to you all. 

JR Farr
    Key Master

Thanks Robby! I second that. There’s some serious talent being shown throughout the marketplace and it’s exciting to see it getting bigger everyday.

Anonymous

Congrat’s Mojo too, nice to see you guys doing well, I see you more and more around the internet too so good marketing. I’ve got a couple nice ideas I’ll be adding to Mojo asap but for now I have to sort my work out and then redesign my site and then….gnnn..

Nitrografix

Nice job, we just arrived this week on Mojo and i Kind of like the spirits of your marketplace !!

Hope that now we have some sells :) , because i’m tired of TF crap reviewers.

Anonymous

Nitrografix said:

Nice job, we just arrived this week on Mojo and i Kind of like the spirits of your marketplace !!

Hope that now we have some sells :) , because i’m tired of TF crap reviewers.

Welcome along to another x-TF fan ;-)

motivemedia

robbydesigns said:

Wow, I’ve just had a quick browse through the latest themes here on Mojo, PSD’s, HTML’s, WP’s etc and I have to say there is some awesome stuff getting released here lately, nice work everyone. 

Kudos to you all. 

Agreed! There is some talent being displayed in all of the MOJO products. Exciting stuff to see the marketplace expanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.