The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,265 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Possible WP Theme / Joint Forces?

Forums Item Feedback Possible WP Theme / Joint Forces?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nathrat 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nathrat

Hey guys.  Just thought I’d get some feedback on a possible WP theme. I’ve never really tried to make a magazine style theme before, so this is my first effort. It’s not 100% completed mind you. Please let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions for improvement.

http://nathrat.com/mojo/shift.png

Also, if this does get up to par for Mojo, then I would most likely like somebody to code it for me via joint forces, as I’m way too busy lately to get anything done it seems. I’m currently working on another theme for mojo, and just doing that one is taking me forever with the little time I have.

JR Farr
    Key Master

@nathrat – Good stuff man. For never making a magazine style theme, this looks great. Seriously, I think you’ve covered most of the areas that buyers would like to see within this type of theme. Plus, this theme would look great with different color variations.

Couple thoughts:

1. Maybe putting a little more into the logo. Even coming up with an actual icon and logo would be awesome up in the top header.

2. I’m thinking you will but are you planning on drop downs for the pages and categories? I think that would be crucial.

3. I love the simplicity of the theme but what about some icons next the headers in the footer for the 3 widgets? (About, Twitter, Flickr)

Overall, I think this would be a great WordPress theme.

nathrat

@JR Farr – Thanks for the feedback and nice words. There would definitely be dropdowns, I agree that is crucial nowadays. I like your icon idea, I think that would make the footer pop a little.

Hopefully I’ll be able to find somebody interested in coding this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.