The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,263 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Problem with Jmax Theme

Forums General Problem with Jmax Theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Payo Themes 5 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Im not sure where to ask this but I’m having issues just getting the JMax magazine theme by: Merrasse Mouhcine to work correctly. I have tried everything with this theme I read the documentation on the index.html file and it did not contain the ” uploadme.zip” as the instructions say.

I unzipped the theme and tried just using FTP to trnsfer over the Jmax theme file and then the whole site doesn’t work and goes white and tells me

The  page isn’t working

is currently unable to handle this request.

It will lock me out until I take the Jmax theme off and delete it through FTP, as it will not allow me to even log in or see the site once I activate the Jmax theme. I have also deactivated plugins this is very frustrating after paying for a theme to have this much trouble.

is there anyone who has had this problem and knows the fix or a Mojo staff member?

Payo Themes

Hi brandon,

Do you have .htaccess or just htaccess.txt ? Did you tried with defaul joomla htaccess.txt and with seo off as default? Or you have this issue only with that theme as default?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.