The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,264 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

When will be my theme approved or rejected?

Forums Item Feedback When will be my theme approved or rejected?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Coral-Themes 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ThemePrince

Dear staff!

I'd like to know when can I expect my theme to be reviewed. Thanks!

ThemePrince

I guess after the cyber bundle. ^^

Rubin

Well it sometimes can take up to 2 weeks but thats rarely the case.

nathrat

yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they're really busy keeping up with the cyber bundle and dealing with questions from people who've purchased it. Perhaps they haven't had time to check the forum.

You may have some luck contacting support by email.There's a link in the footer to contact them.

ThemePrince

OMG! It became accepted! :)

BetaThemes

Dear Staff!

I have a same question. Please, tell me, is it normal, that since December 15, my wordpress theme is still not reviewed? Thanks. My username: BetaThemes

Best regards,

BetaThemes

umair khalid

Themeforest and mojo are  saturated markets thats why even elegant themes are rejected there.In case if your theme got approved, it is soon become invisible due to the

arrival of new items.Solution to this issue is that Authors can submit their themes on those marketplaces which are less saturated like themifycloud.com where

chances of approval are high as well as number of sales because your item will not be made invisble by rapid new arrivals.

Coral-Themes

hi Mojo themes authors,

I’m new to this marketplace and have uploaded my first item 6 days ago on the 16th Nov. So how long should i wait more? is it normal here??

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.