The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,265 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Why Hello There…

Forums Introduce yourself! Why Hello There…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anatolie 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anatolie

Hey everyone, I’m Anatolie and I’ve been on the Mojo marketplace for a while now (however I’m still getting themes done to be posted) and it took me a while to finally get this posted but here I am, posting this today :P

So just to introduce myself, I’m Anatolie, a high school student who has a passion for making premium templates ranging from PSD work to CSS/HTML templates. I code multiple languages including PHP, jQuery/Javascript and can’t wait until I submit my very first theme on the Mojo marketplace.

Ruven

Welcome on board, Anatolie!

JR Farr
    Key Master

Glad to have you here Anatolie!

Anatolie

@Ruven @JR Farr : Thanks for the welcomes :D

Anonymous

Anatolie said:

So just to introduce myself, I’m Anatolie, a high school student who has a passion for making premium templates ranging from PSD work to CSS/HTML templates. I code multiple languages including PHP, jQuery/Javascript and can’t wait until I submit my very first theme on the Mojo marketplace.

Hi Anatolie, I’ve seen you about on MojoThemes but no work, looking forward to seeing your first upload. 

Have fun :)

Anatolie

robbydesigns said:

Anatolie said:

Hi Anatolie, I’ve seen you about on MojoThemes but no work, looking forward to seeing your first upload.

Have fun :)

Working on a few themes and PSD templates right now, should be ready in a week or two. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.