The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,267 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Withdrawl did not come through – no support?

Forums General Withdrawl did not come through – no support?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  henerz 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lukk

Hi,

It's unbelieable to me that first off, I requested a withdrawl on OCT 25TH and to this day it hasn't even arrived in my PayPal. Secondly, after contacting the support staff I received the answer that it's something on Mojo's end and they will look into it.

That's it.

I have been emailing support for the past 5 days to no avail, no answer, no help, no money, nothing!

Can someone please help me out here this isn't normal is it?

Hey lukk, I'm sorry I can't tell you how they operate around here but I am just wondering if you removed the item you had for sell. I went to your profile but didn't see anything there. Wish you luck on getting your deposit!

henerz

lukk said:

Hi,

It’s unbelieable to me that first off, I requested a withdrawl on OCT 25TH and to this day it hasn’t even arrived in my PayPal. Secondly, after contacting the support staff I received the answer that it’s something on Mojo’s end and they will look into it.

That’s it.

I have been emailing support for the past 5 days to no avail, no answer, no help, no money, nothing!

Can someone please help me out here this isn’t normal is it?

Hi Lukk,

That's odd, it should've arrived on the 15th of this month, well mine usually does. You can always check your withdrawal requests to see if it's pending. I'm sure MOJO-Themes aren't doing this on purpose, it's probably just a systematical error.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.