The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,265 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

WordPress Theme-Site Legion disappeared after Sale!

Forums General WordPress Theme-Site Legion disappeared after Sale!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Iz 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nico2912

Hi!

Can someone explain me this?

I paid the WordPress theme Legion some minutes ago, but now the complete page of the theme disappeared! Neither the search, nor my account overview lead me to the theme page.

The theme has some faults and I guess I can’t reach the theme support without the theme page…..

So, what can I do?

Anatolie

Hey nico2912,

Sorry to hear about the issues you’re having with the purchase of the Legion theme. Please contact the Mojo Themes support team via email at support@mojosupport.zendesk.com and they’ll be able to take a look at your issue. Remember to include any important details related to the sale including:

Your account username.
    Any confirmation of payment (such as PayPal transaction IDs).

Also, are you able to see the theme under your downloads area of your dashboard (click here)?

Hope you get your purchase issue resolved soon!

Anatolie,
    Mojo Hallway Monitor.

Anatolie

Just wanted to leave a note regarding your issue, it is most likely that the theme author hasn’t accepted the new terms of service that arrived with Mojo Themes announcing the move towards the GPL license. You can read more about it from the blog over here.

Once the theme offer logs into their seller account and accepts the terms of service, the theme will re-appear on the website and you will once again have access to any future updates for this theme through your account dashboard.

Anatolie,
    Mojo Hallway Monitor.

nico2912

Thanks for the responses so far.

And yes, I have to agree with Jeff. One thing is to provide a marketplace for template creators and customers. Another thing is to ensure quality and well thought processes!!

The theme I bought was completely outdated. Far away from being able to use inside a newer wordpress installation. The only version it worked somehow was a wordpress version from 2011… We have the year 2013!

And furthermore no documentation at all.

It would be the responsibility of the marketplace to ensure:

- the provided themes are up to date, and if that is impossible to point it out clearly that it will not work in actual wordpress versions!

- Every theme has at least a minimum of documentation

- Every theme pass the wordpress test (valid coding in alignment with the rules of wordpress) – there exist a plugin for testing the code

If these is not given, there is a dark future for this marketplace….

I lost any interest to buy any other template from this marketplace.

Thanks

Iz
    Key Master

Nico,

We could not agree more with your input about our themes. We are always looking ways to better our site and process. Big things are coming from MOJO in the near future.

We recently removed over 250 themes to ensure our themes the most premium themes out there. Most of the out dated themes were removed in this process. Each item does have what version of WordPress the item is capable of running on the right side bar.
    Screenshot: http://cl.ly/image/0T343C340y2f
    But we do agree with you and we are working hard to have item be the best. Thank you for your input there.

Every theme does have documentation. This is a requirement to be approved by our team.

Again we are in the process of cleaning up older themes to make your experience smoother.

Be sure to take a look at what we have to offer in the next few months and you will not be disappointed. The new marketplace will change buying themes as we know it!

Thanks!
    -MOJO Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.