The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,265 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Your thoughts on the new item preview bar?

Forums General Your thoughts on the new item preview bar?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Anatolie 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Anatolie

Anyone notice this yet? :)

http://www.mojo-themes.com/dem…..ess-theme/

In my opinion, maybe make it a little lighter and it would work great. Share your thoughts, too!

Anonymous

I like it, the Buy Now font needs more contrast though, some of us are getting on now (38) .

Sweet Themes

It doesn't make sense that the “back” button “MOJO Themes” takes you to MOJO homepage, not the product page.

JR Farr
    Key Master

@SweetThemes – Does it do that to you? It shouldn't, I just tested it and it took me back to the item page.

wpexplorer

The back button has always taken me back to the homepage. I agree that it should go to the previous theme.

I like the dark bar. I think the darker is better because it doesn't blend into the theme.

Anyway, I am assuming thge preview bar is something that will get changed again when the new design comes around anyway.

Sanaa Themes

I like dark.

It's ok from my point of view. It goes back to the description.

Anatolie

Sweet Themes said:

It doesn't make sense that the “back” button “MOJO Themes” takes you to MOJO homepage, not the product page.

The back arrow leads to the product description and the Mojo logo leads back to the homepage, is that what you mean?

VodkaTonic

I like the dark bar too. The back arrow works properly for me… it goes to the theme.

Anonymous

Me too, Back arrow goes back to the theme, you sure you're pushing the back arrow next to the little Mojo dude and not the back arrow of your browser (which would take you 'Home' if that's where you were earlier)

wpexplorer

Oh yea, I was clicking the logo. I thought the Mojo logo and the arrow were 1 graphic so I just clicked on the larger portion. :)

Anonymous

AJ Clarke said:

Oh yea, I was clicking the logo. I thought the Mojo logo and the arrow were 1 graphic so I just clicked on the larger portion. :)

(-;

Sweet Themes

AJ Clarke said:

Same here, confusing and needless for two seperate navigation items like that.  Text next to an arrow usually lead to one and the same thing.

Anatolie

Sweet Themes said:

AJ Clarke said:

Same here, confusing and needless for two seperate navigation items like that.  Text next to an arrow usually lead to one and the same thing.

I'm sure the Mojo staff will read this and take the suggestion :-)

Anonymous

I would say that itr's the correct way to do it, the grey back button takes you back to the theme's sales page (though it would normally juyst take you back 1 click inyour history) whilst the MojoThmes logo takes you to the site; if it didn't then what if you got to that page from elsewhere?

What does need fixing imo though is the way this forum shows images, what is that pathetic little mouse thing that only works when it feels like it? Aye carrumba !

Ruven

It might be the right way, but if we as “pros” even get it wrong then the buyers are getting probably also confused.

When I was new here I clicked the MOJO Logo by accident too and wondered why it takes me back to the home page.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.